Almost every Japanese food enthusiast has tried out hibachi, as they believe that its more than a dining style, but an experience.
Almost every Japanese restaurant has a specialty in Teppanyaki and hibachi. Therefore, the next time you visit one of these restaurants, make sure that you watch out for these two dining styles.
So, I’m not saying you should buy one to be able to do this. But it’s a pretty neat party trick with the hibachi fork:
In this post we'll cover:
- 1 What is the best hibachi fork?
- 2 So, what is hibachi?
- 3 Bottom Line
What is the best hibachi fork?
Well, there are different hibachi forks that you can find out there in the market. Some of these forks come in different materials and costs too.
Here are some of the best hibachi forks.
New Star Foodservice BBQ Fork, 13″
The New Star Foodservice 38224 BBQ Fork, 13″ is produced by a company that believes in delivering nothing but quality. This company focuses on developing important kitchenware, which stands up in different environments, as well as delivering durability and functionality.
With that said, this hibachi fork manufactured by New Star Foodservice is designed for professionals, who like grilling in different settings, be it at your home or at a restaurant.
- This is a remarkably well-designed fork, which comes with a wooden handle and stainless steel blade.
- It is a commercial quality fork, which can be used in food shops, restaurants, and catering halls, among other places
- Easy to clean.
- Comes with a long handle, which improves its usability
- Comes in 2 different sizes, 13 and 21 inches.
I found this one really affordable on Amazon right here
Mundial 4654-12 1/2 12-1/2-Inch Pot Fork, Wood
This hibachi fork is explicitly designed for the food industry. The Mundial 4654-12 1/2 12-1/2-Inch Pot Fork, Wood is NSF approved, and it meets the standards for sanitation in the food industry.
Besides, this fork has Sanitized Antimicrobial Protection, safe treatment for its polypropylene handle, which protects the growth and development of yeast, fungi, mold, yeast, and bacteria.
- This is a curved tune Pot For
- Comes with a three riveted wood handle
- It’s a great gift idea
- 12 ½ inch fork
Internet’s Best Stainless Steel Hibachi Fork with Rubber Grip
The internet’s best stainless steel forks are designed with a premium stainless steel. This fork provides non-slip grips as well as a soft touch. In addition to this, it has a built-in hole, which allows one to store the fork easily in their kitchen once they are done with using it.
- The fork is made out of premium material—stainless steel that won’t rust, crack, chip, or dent
- It has rubber and textured finish handles, giving this fork an attractive display.
- The fork has an ergonomic and soft grip design—its soft rubber grip handle will allow you to enjoy a comfortable and ergonomic touch.
- Built-in hole for easy hanging
- This fork is dishwasher safe
- 12.5” length and 1.5” width
CS – Kochsysteme Premium 14 Inch Stainless Steel Carving and Serving Fork
The CS – Kochsysteme Premium 14 Inch, Stainless Steel Carving and Serving Fork, is made of a premium stainless steel. In addition to this, it comes with an ergonomically-shaped handle, which makes its grip comfortable.
This is an essential grilling tool, which can be used to serve favorite meals as well as in outdoor grilling.
- Made of stainless steel material
- The CS – Kochsysteme Premium 12.5 Inch, Stainless Steel Carving and Serving Fork, is ideal for turning, flipping, and cutting steaks
- It has polyoxymethylene handles, secured with triple compression stainless steel rivets. This makes the fork more balanced and secure.
- Machine wash is not recommended for this fork
- This is the ideal took for serving your holiday roast or turkey
Anolon Stainless Steel Meat Fork
The Anolon Stainless Steel Meat Fork, 13.25-Inch will bring in a new chapter in your hibachi grilling experience. This fork is specifically designed to bring creativity in your kitchen, and its beautiful and stylish design will fit right into your mix.
This fork is made out of durable, stainless steel material, and comes with long tines, that are curved and tapered to assist you in grabbing whatever food you are grilling, roasting, or cooking. The neck of this amazing kitchen tool is fitted with a silicone handle, which will give you a dependable and comfortable handgrip.
One thing that you need to note about the Anolon Stainless Steel Meat Fork is that its heat and dishwasher safe. This means that the fork can handle up to 500 Degrees of heat. Regardless of whatever you are grilling, be it a chicken, turkey, filet mignon, or mushrooms, the Anolon Stainless Steel Meat Fork is your best tool for ultimate grilling and serving experience. Therefore, you should consider getting this stainless steel meat fork if you desire to have that amazing grilling experience.
- The fork is dishwasher safe
- Can withstand up to 500 Degrees F
- Strong and durable stainless steel neck with silicone-grip handle
- Elegant design with two tapered tines
So, what is hibachi?
Hibachi is a Japanese word that means “fire bowl.” In this style, Japanese chefs use a lot of heat to prepare their meals.
There are different meals that are prepared with this cooking style, including vegetables, meat, as well as seafood.
All these meals are cooked under intense heat, on a metal cooking plate. This metal plate is heated with either burning wood or charcoal.
Also read: 12 types of Japanese food you might not know
One thing you should note about hibachi grills it that they can either be portable or built into a permanent place. However, most hibachi grills are built into furniture, which allows people to sit around them. This offers them an opportunity to participate in the grilling experience.
The main reason why most people love hibachi dining is its entertainment aspect. Whenever you visit any Japanese restaurant for hibachi dining, then you are assured of having a great and exciting time. One thing that you need to understand about hibachi dining is that the food is usually prepared in front of you by skilled hibachi chefs. Most of these chefs attract a lot of people because of their skills.
However, there is one tool that is key when it comes to hibachi dining—a hibachi fork. This fork plays an important part in any hibachi grilling experience, and it cannot be complete without the fork. In this post, we shall highlight some of the best hibachi forks, which will turn your hibachi grilling into an amazing experience.
These are some of the best Hibachi Forks that you can find out there. So, what you need to do now is to grab one for that ultimate hibachi grilling experience.