Worcestershire sauce

Worcestershire sauce, sometimes known as Worcester sauce, is a fermented liquid condiment, primarily used to flavour meat or fish dishes. First made at 60 Broad Street, Worcester, England, by two dispensing chemists, John Wheeley Lea and William Henry Perrins, the Lea & Perrins brand was commercialised in 1837 and has been produced in the current Midlands Road factory in Worcester since 16 October 1897. It was purchased by H.J.