Miso Ginger Dressing for Salad Recipe
The following quantities are interchangeable according to your personal preferences. If you want your dressing to be sweeter, simply add some more honey. If you would prefer it to be tangier, increase your vinegar or lime juice quantities.
- 2 tbsp. white miso
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp. canola oil or another neutral-tasting oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar preferably unfiltered
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar optional
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2-3 tbsp. honey
- 1 lime juiced
One of the best things about this salad dressing recipe is how incredibly simple it is to make and prepare.
Whisk all your ingredients together in a bowl until you have a smooth mixture. Alternatively, you can shake them together in a jar.
Give your dressing one final stir or shake just before serving, to ensure all ingredients have emulsified.