This Arroz Valenciana recipe is much like Paella. This Filipino Recipe employs
Arroz Valenciana recipe commonly prepared on holidays, family gatherings, and reunions.
If you are looking for some kind of recipes to prepare during Christmas, Noche Buena and Christmas Party, this recipe is for you.
Prepare this Arroz Valenciana on New Years eve with your family.
Below is the exact recipe of our Homemade Arroz Valenciana, You can try different styles of your own to make it more delicious and good looking.
In this post we'll cover:
Arroz Valenciana Recipe (Filipino Style)
Arroz valenciana recipe
- 3 cups Sticky rice
- ½ lb pork cut into bite size
- ½ lb shrimp peeled
- 4 pcs chorizo bilbao (Chinese sausage) cooked and julienne
- 1 large potato cut cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper julienne
- 1 can snow peas
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 large onion sliced thin
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 dozen quail eggs boil and peeled
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 stems green onion sliced thin
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Boil sticky rice in 3 cups of water with turmeric powder.
- Once it starts boiling reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for few minutes then remove from heat.
- Set aside.
- Saute crushed garlic, onion and pork.
- Add ½ water, the coconut milk, and simmer to soften the meat.
- Once meat is fully cooked and juice completely dries add chinese sausage, shrimp, potatoes, red bell pepper, snow peas and raisins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the half cooked sticky rice with the sauteed ingredients.
- Mix well, cover wok and simmer in low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with quail eggs and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy.
[lasso ref=”kam-yen-jan-chinese-style-sausage” id=”9068″ link_id=”62710″]
[lasso ref=”sweet-and-sticky-white-rice-three-rings-sanpatong” id=”6772″ link_id=”62711″]
[lasso ref=”manchester-farms-fresh-quail-eggs” id=”9069″ link_id=”62712″]
[lasso ref=”mccormick-ground-turmeric-organic” id=”9070″ link_id=”62713″]
Want to improve this Recipe? Post your Ideas and Comment below. Don’t Forget to Rate this Recipe. Thank You 😉
Also, check out this Filipino Paella De Marisco Recipe (Seafood Paella)