Keto or ketogenic diets are high-fat, low-carb diets that assist a person in burning their fat in an effective manner. These diets come with several benefits, including improved health and weight loss.
Most doctors usually recommend these diets to patients struggling with weight-related issues.
Keto diets are an excellent and better way of losing body fat without starving yourself. Besides, it is said that these diets can help in reversing type-2 diabetes.
How Keto Works
The main aim of keto diets is to force your body to use a different form of fuel. Rather than relying on glucose (sugar), that is found in carbohydrates, like legumes, grains, fruits, and vegetables.
Ketogenic depends on ketone bodies, which is a form of fuel produces by the liver from fat stored in your body.
One of the ideal ways to lose pounds is to burn fat. However, getting your liver to produce ketone bodies can be a challenge:
- You will need to deny yourself carbohydrates, less than 20 – 50 grams of carbohydrates each day. It is important to note that a medium-sized banana consists of 27 grams of carbohydrates.
- Generally, you will need a few days to reach the ketosis state
- You should avoid eating excess protein since it can interfere with the ketosis process.
However, there is one challenge when it comes to eating healthy, and you want to incorporate beef into your diet. Keto stir fry beef recipe is one of the best ways to achieve this.
How many times have you heard people say that they don’t have enough time, especially in matters eating healthy and also making better choices for their health?
Well, the truth is, we have a number of simple recipes, that you can cook within 25 minutes. Keto stir-fry beef is one of these recipes. This is one of the most amazing recipes for a number of reasons.
One pan keto stir fry beef recipe
- Wok pan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger freshly grated
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- In a wok pan (or on a large skillet), heat some oil, and make sure that the heat is on medium-high settings.
- Next, add the beef, ginger, and garlic and then proceed to stir fry until the beef turns brown. This should take you around 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now season your beef with pepper and salt, and then remove it from the wok to a bowl. Put some tinfoil over the bowl.
- Reheat your skillet and then add the onions and peppers.
- Stir fry them for around 4 minutes. The onions should be translucent before you add the mushrooms.
- Proceed to cook the mushrooms for an additional 2 – 3 minutes, until they turn brown.
- Next, pour in the soy sauce and beef broth, and then add the cooked beef into the mixture.
- Now, cook until well heated, and then serve as you like it, add some extra salt and pepper to taste.
The strength of this recipe
This recipe is very delicious, gluten free, low carb, and needs only 25 minutes to prepare. The amount of time required to prepare this meal is fantastic since it’s far less than the time you need to order a pizza and get it delivered to your place.
In addition, to this, the keto stir-fry beef has mouthwatering flavors. The peppers, soy sauce, and onion are an amazing addition to the seamlessly season steak.
In addition to this, the mushrooms add some earthly blend to makes the meal even more amazing. You are assured that this meal won’t disappoint your taste buds.
If you love tasty meals, then you won’t need a lot of effort to prepare this meal.
One of the things that you will definitely love about the keto stir fry recipe is that it’s a meal that you can prepare any moment.
Whether you need something for dinner or lunch, this recipe will be an exciting option. With this meal, you can never order pizza or end up in that fast food restaurant again. It’s a meal that you can prepare quickly, so long as you have some 25 minutes to prepare.
Get to know everything that makes Japanese food great:92 best authentic Japanese food recipes by Pearl Ishizaki
Get your quick start in enjoying Japanese cuisine here with our top recommended tools
This is the meal you will need to prepare whenever you want to treat yourself while sticking to a delicious and healthy diet. You should definitely include the keto stir fry beef recipe on your weekly diet plan.
Also read: noodle variaties in Japanese cuisine
The above recipe is straightforward to make, and it will ensure that you eat healthy, while enjoying your meal. Therefore, your next keto diet shouldn’t be boring so long as you follow this recipe.
Also check out this amazing Keto stir fry sauce recipe