This Special Pancit Canton Recipe is a massive popular pancit in the Philippines and has always been an island family favorite, usually prepared for family gatherings, parties, pot-luck, and almost served at every event.
Have you ever tried to cook any kind of pancit or special pancit canton? If not, don’t worry.
It’s very easy to make and I’m glad you’re looking into it for yourself. You’ll be all right so long as you follow these measures.
In this post we'll cover:
Read Below and Unlock Our Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Special pancit canton recipe
- ½ head cabbage chopped
- 2 cups carrots chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup onions
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 17.5 oz pancit canton noodles alternatively, you can use flour sticks
- 1 tsp pepper grounded
- 2 cups pork cooked; sliced into tidbits
- 1 tbsp salt
- 8 pcs shrimps cooked; shelled
- 1½ cups snow peas
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- In a pan set over medium heat, pour in cooking oil.
- Sauté garlic and onion until onion is clear and garlic is slightly brown.
- Place pork and cook for about five minutes or until slightly brown.
- Add a dash of oyster sauce.
- Pour in chicken stock.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or so.
- While simmering, blanch vegetables in a separate pan.
- Back to the pan with stock and meat, add shrimp.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add in pancit canton noodles.
- Wait until the noodles have absorbed the stock.
- Add blanched vegetables from the other pan.
- Serve on a platter with calamansi and/or additional soy sauce.
- Enjoy and share your Philippine pancit canton!
These Excellent Pancit Canton noodles are perfect for recipes like these:
Check out this easy udong sardinas recipe as well
Watch this video on How to Cook Pancit Canton:
Every month new cooking tips in your email?
Japanese recipes, cooking tips and more with the first email our FREE mini-recipe guide "Japanese with ease"
Also read: Pancit Lomi Recipe (Lomi Batangas)